Probuild has completed many remote projects across Central Australia since beginning operation in 1993. Our experience over the years has enabled us to strategically gear towards our capabilities and hone our procedures and skills in remote construction.
Having a base in Alice Springs and Tenant Creek has enabled us to service many communities in all corners of Central Australia and beyond. Probuild NT employs approximately 45 employees and has extensive Plant & Machinery assets for use in association with our civil division to help ensure that there are no delays to the project works.
Probuild NT have undertaken many remote projects which include health centres, administration buildings, housing, commercial developments, education buildings as well as extensive infrastructure upgrades / construction works such as roads, sewer and water infrastructure projects including sewer ponds construction and sewer installations.
Our experience with Remote Construction can enable us to provide valuable feedback with regards to Community Construction aspects such as build-ability, durability of structure and building components, trade maintenance, availability and materials selection to ensure the best useful life of the finished product.
Our extensive expertise in working in remote areas can be seen in some of the following projects that we have completed
- Ramingining School, Ramingining Community, East Arnhem land
- Numbulwar Duplex, Nulbulwar Community, Gulf of Carpentaria
- Numbulwar Health Clinic, Nulbulwar Community, Gulf of Carpentaria
- Ngukurr Health Clinic, Ngukurr Community, Southern Arnhem Land
- Canteen Creek & Epenarra Community, simultaneous stores & houses under the ABA Stores Program
- Yulara Airport – Various
- Uluru Kata Juta National Park – Various
- Catholic Care Tennant Creek
- AHL Wangkana Kari
- Uluru Wiltja
- ABA Stores, Beswick
- Elliott Health Clinic
- Mutitjulu Aged Care Facility
- Yuendumu Police Station, Houses & VOQ
- ABA Stores, Papunya & Haasts Bluff
- Ntaria (Hermannsburg) Health Clinic
- Mt Liebig & Laramba, Outdoor learning areas
- Anyinginyi Health Centre
- Yuelamu Store
- Ilpurla Dormitory and Single Men’s Quarters
- Yuendumu Youth Centre
- Bonya Housing
- Various residential Projects for Territory Housing in both Alice Springs & Tennant Creek
- Construction of dwellings and units at various remote communities including Yuendumu, Papunya, Areyonga, Ngukurr, Beswick and Hermannsburg