Phill Heydon has carved an exceptional reputation through his efficient site management ability by constructing many commercial projects from high rise buildings to industrial facilities throughout the Northern Terriroty.
Phill’s ability to deliver a project on time and within budget by means of getting the best productivity and quality out of all involved is second to none.
Phill has worked as Site Manager for over 20 years. This has given him extensive experience in all facets of construction and construction management over of diverse range of disciplines. Phill has advanced communication skills; liaising effectively with people at all levels. He ensures that clients, staff and contractors are kept up to date consistently.
Phill has worked on the following projects:
- NT Open Education Centre $13,000,000 – being completed on time and on budget June 2016
- Robertson Barracks Stage I and II
- Bonny Hills Surf Club
- Macquarie Business Park Stage I and II
- Unit Development – Buller Street
- Unit Development – Clarence Street